Ferro Rod Toggle
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- PRODUCT INFORMATION
- HOW TO USE IT
If you ever wanted a ferro rod that you can attach to cordage, you're in luck! We specially designed these Ferro Rod Toggles with beveled corners, to easily slip through loops, and with 2 precisely drilled holes to accommodate cordage. Not to mention our special ferrocerium formula produces large, burning hot sparks for over 100+ uses. Sold in a pack of 3.
- Sold as a 3-Pack
- 0.3" in (8mm) Diameter
- 1" in (25mm) Length
- Holes: 2 x 0.15" (4mm) Designed For Use with Paracord or Other Cordage
- Chamfered Edges For More Efficient Use as Toggle and More Comfort When Worn
- Works even when wet
HOW TO USE IT
- Scrape ferrocerium slowly to create flammable shavings or scrape quickly to throw sparks
- Clasp for Paracord/Leather Bracelets
- Cord Lock Adjuster for Cinching Backpacks, Pouches, Chinstraps, Shoelaces, Guylines, etc...
- Clip onto Keychain with Ballchain or Keyring
- Buttons for Gear or Clothes
- Free US Shipping Over $65
- Worry Less Warranty
@WAZOOGEARCO IN THE WILD