More Than a Money Belt...
Cache: (noun) \ˈkăsh\ 1. hiding place especially for concealing and preserving provisions or implements. 2. a secure place of storage.
It’s a money belt, travel tool, survival kit, or whatever else you make it. The Cache Belt™ features a top-loading velcro-closure pocket that allows direct access to items while wearing the belt.
- 1.5" width Mil-Spec A-A-55301 webbing
- Top loading hook & loop closure pocket along the length of the belt
- Custom mirror holder integrated into buckle using retention straps
- 2 paracord dummy cords sewn into belt pocket
- Ceracoated, stainless steel belt buckle
- Bottle opener incorporated into the design
From discreet carrying of extra Euros on the streets of Amsterdam to packing a compass and signaling mirror up a volcano in Nicaragua, we've tested this belt all around the world and we're confident you'll agree: This is the ultimate everyday and travel accessory.