The Spark™ Necklace is designed with an innovative quick-release and removable clasp that not only allows you to replace a worn-out ferro rod, but it also allows you to get that truly perfect fit.
These How-To Videos explain the processes to re-size your necklace, replace the ferro rod, and readily use it.
PROTIP: For best style and fit, resizing with a buddy and a mirror is optimal.
Remember "Measure twice, cut once" because you can always cut more, but you can’t add.
1. Put the necklace on with the clasp unclipped. Adjust the pendant to hang at your desired location (See Photos)
2. Have a buddy stand behind you and hold both ends of the necklace around the back of your neck with the ends overlapping (See Photos)
3. Note where the ends overlap. Mark, measure, or make a really really really good mental note of excess length on ends.
- The average person cuts 2-3” off each end.
4. Use a sharp knife or scissors to cut the necklace (≈45°) at the desired length (See Video)
- Remember to "measure thrice, cut once" to avoid making a mistake. The clasp will add about 3/4” or 2cm back to the circumference which is probably a good safety margin to leave.
5. Attach the clasp to the end of the necklace (See Video)
6. Try on the necklace to ensure it fits comfortably and repeat process if needed.
We love to see some of the people we admire and respect showing off how they use our gear in their own way, everyday. Check out the videos below to see The Spark™ in action.